Monarch has combined all the features of the hand held LED stroboscopes now together with Ultra Violet 385nm wavelength LEDS. It includes a full function laser tachometer for performing non contact speed checks of rotating equipment. The Nova Pro UV light has a lamp mode for continuous on inspection. The light source is made up of twelve LED’s which are extraordinarily bright yet extremely efficient allowing cool continuous operation and extremely long battery life (up to 19 hours on a single charge). Continuous operation is also possible with the optional AC adapter.
It includes the integral laser module for tachometer mode or strobe trigger mode and adds a high contrast inverse blue LCD display with back lightand touch sensitive number pad for setting flash rates quickly, ultra high intensity LED’s for even more light output, memory for up to 10 preset flash rates, input and output jacks for external sensors or pulse repeater output. Features include phase delay, time delay and virtual slow motion.
Each kit includes Strobe, integral laser module with remote dock, (2) standard Li-ion battery packs, battery charging station with interchangeable wall plugs, and operation manual.
- Adjustable brightness Ultra Violet LED light
- Stroboscope & Tachometer in one!
- Integral/removable laser module (optional on 100)
- Splash resistant IP54 enclosure
- 1/4″ x 20 tripod mount
- Ergonomic one handed operation
- Removable rechargeable Li-ion battery
- TTL compatible input/output jacks
Benefits of LED
- Energy efficient with long battery life (9 hours typical)
- Extremely bright, uniform light output
- Completely silent
- Cool operation
- No lamp replacements
- Extremely high flash rates (up to 999,999 FPM)
- Visual running inspections of: security printing marks, invisible ink bar codes, anti-counterfeiting printing, pharmaceutical packaging and monetary documents.
- Visual inspection of materials: textiles, OAA coatings, Non-destructive Testing (NDT), liquid and magnetic dye penetrants.
- Determine speed of rotating equipment using UV strobe or built in laser tachometer
- Troubleshoot high speed automation processes by placing them in virtual slow motion
- Print ink densities and curing quality inspection